Friday, October 1, 2010

i am 17 now. thx God for your blessing till now. Still so many things need change, i'm not mature yet. i still in my childish way. i dont know what i am supposed to feel. i dont know why i feel that everybody start to leave me one by one. i just dont know whats wrong with my thought, my feeling, and myself. am i that bad? am i that lose? i dont want all that presents if you all change. i just want you all come back here. i just want i have someone to hear my story, to tell their story and believe me again. i do really feel alone right now. i just need someone to hear and to tell the story. please, i want turn back the time and then stop it, in order to make you all like before again. oh God, please let me have some of them again. i really need them. i do really feel alone right now, tough me God, give me second power to face this hurt feeling. only in this page i can trash all my trashing mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment